Manitowoc IYT0620A 575 lb. Air-Cooled Ice Maker Head
Designed for operators who know that ice is critical to their business, the Indigo®w Series ice machine’s preventative diagnostics continually monitor itself for reliable ice production. Improvements in cleanability and programmability make your ice machine easy to own and less expensive to operate.
• Space-Saving Design – Measures only 16.5” high (42 cm) and 30” wide (76.20 cm) allowing it to fit on top of dispensers when a low ceiling is an issue.
• easyTouch® Display- New icon based touch screen takes the guess work out of owning and operating an ice machine.
• Programmable Ice Production – Now its super easy to program your ice machine to be off at certain times of the day to save money with fluctuating electrical rates. Also programmable by daily ice production volume and night time programming.
• Easy to Clean Foodzone – Hinged front door swings out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast and efficient cleaning. Select components made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
• Intelligent Diagnostics – Provide 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
• Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe – Unique patented technology allows for reliable operation in challenging water conditions and environments.
• DuraTech™ Exterior – Provides superior corrosion resistant above stainless steel. Innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt making it easier to keep clean.
• Available LuminIce II Virus and Bacteria Inhibitor- Controls viruses, bacteria, mold and yeast within the food zone to keep the ice machine clean longer. A new sanitation icon lets you know the operational status.
• Active sense - Insures consistent ice harvest in all environmental conditions. This software solution works in conjunction with the acoustical ice sensing probe improving reliability and performance.