Manitowoc IYT0500A 550 lb. Ice Maker Head
Manitowoc's iT0500 Ice Cube Machine (model IYT0500A)
Designed for operators who know that ice is critical to their business, the Indigo NXT Series ice machine’s preventative diagnostics continually monitor itself for reliable ice production. Improvements in cleanability and programmability make your ice machine easy to own and less expensive to operate.
• New levels of Performance – Showcasing an average of 12% lower energy consumption and a 23% reduction in condenser water usage. This translates into lower cost of ownership over the life of your machine.
• easyTouch® Display - New icon based touch screen takes the guess work out of owning and operating an ice machine.
• Programmable Ice Production – Now its super easy to program your ice machine to be off at certain times of the day to save money with fluctuating electrical rates. Also programmable by daily ice production volume and night time programming.
• Easy to Clean Food Zone – Hinge front door swing out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, water probe and water pump for fast and efficient cleaning. Selected components are made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
• Intelligent Diagnostics – Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
• Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe – Unique patented technology allows for reliable operation in challenging water conditions and environments.
• DuraTech® Exterior – Provides superior corrosion resistant above stainless steel. Innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt making it easier to keep clean.
• Available LuminIce® II Virus and Bacteria Inhibitor – Controls viruses, bacteria, mold and yeast within the food zone to keep the ice machine clean longer. A new sanitation icon lets you know the
• Active Sense – insures consistent ice harvest in all environmental conditions. This software works in conjunction with the acoustical ice sensing probe improving reliability and performance.