Manitowoc IDT0450A 470 lb. Air-Cooled Ice Maker Head
Designed for operators who know that ice is critical to their business, the Indigo NXT Series ice machine’s preventative diagnostics continually monitor itself for reliable ice production. Improvements in cleanability and programmability make your ice machine easy to own and less expensive to operate.
• New levels of Performance – Showcasing an average of 9% lower energy consumption, up to 12% increase in ice production and a 19% reduction in condenser water usage and a 5% reduction in potable water usage. This translates into lower cost of ownership over the life of your machine.
• easyTouch® Display - New icon based touch screen takes the guess work out of owning and operating an ice machine.
• Programmable Ice Production – Now its super easy to program your ice machine to be off at certain times of the day to save money with fluctuating electrical rates. Also programmable by daily ice production volume and night time programming.
• Easy to Clean Foodzone – Hinge front door swing out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, water probe and water pump for fast and efficient cleaning. Selected components are made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
• Intelligent Diagnostics – Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
• Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe – Unique patented technology allows for reliable operation in challenging water conditions and environments
• DuraTech® Exterior – Provides superior corrosion resistant above stainless steel. Innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt making it easier to keep clean.
• Available LuminIce® II Virus and Bacteria Inhibitor – Controls viruses, bacteria, and yeast within the food zone to keep the ice machine cleaner longer. A new sanitation icon lets you know the operational status.
• Active Sense- insures consistent ice harvest in all environmental conditions. This software works in con junction with the acoustical ice sensing probe improving reliability and performance.