• True’s worktop units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment. Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
• Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
• High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
• All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back. Top and backsplash are one piece formed construction. Bacteria and food particles cannot be trapped underneath as with other two-piece worktop units.
• Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
• Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
• Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).