True TD-36-12-HC 36" Flat Top Bottle Cooler
True’s horizontal bottle coolers are designed with enduring quality and value. Our commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration assures colder product temperatures and years of trouble free service.
• Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
• High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
• Forced-air cooling. Positively guided airflow cools bottles on top first.
• Evaporator coil virtually runs length of cooler for balanced temperatures throughout the cabinet.
• Exterior - stainless steel countertop and lids, black powder coated cold rolled steel front, sides, and back.
• Interior - long lasting, heavy duty galvanized steel.
• NSF/ANSI Standard 7 approved for packaged and bottled product.
• Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
• Heavy duty, 10 mil thick pure grade PVC coated adjustable bin dividers.
• Entire cabinet structure is foamed-inplace using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).