True TBB-3-HC 70" 2-Section Solid-Door Back Bar Cooler
True’s refrigerated back bar coolers are designed with enduring quality and value. Our commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration assures colder product temperatures and years of trouble free service.
• Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
• High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
• Exterior - Black, powder coated cold-rolled steel with stainless steel countertop.
• Interior - Stainless steel floor with 1/2" (13 mm) reinforced lip and heavy gauge galvanized steel walls.
• NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for packaged and bottled product.
• Positive seal doors.
• "Low-E", double pane thermal glass door assemblies with extruded aluminum frames. The latest in energy efficient technology.
• Entire cabinet structure is foamed-inplace using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).