Garland GTGG60-GT60M Natural Gas 60" Countertop Griddle Thermostatically Controlled
• Thermostat-controlled models feature precise control from LOW: 200°F, (90°C) to 550°F, (290°C), and 28,000 BTU/h input per burner, natural gas. There is an on-off valve for every thermostat.
• Valve-control models feature hi-lo valve control with approximate plate temperature range: 320°F, (160°C) to 730°F, (388°C), and 27,000 BTU/h input per burner, natural gas.
• One burner and control (hi-lo or thermostat control) for every 12” linear width of griddle surface.
• Piezo pilot ignition system
• 3/4” NPT gas regulator with “T” gas manifold connection for straight through rear or flush-mount gas connections.
• SS front, sides and back
• 4” SS adjustable legs
• SS front rail; 4” (102mm) deep overall with 3 1/2” (89mm) top work surface
• Models ordered with 4” (102mm) legs come with a deep 1.4 US gallon/5.3 litre capacity grease drawer(s) 20 1/2”(635mm) deep x 2 3/4”(70mm) high x 6”(152mm) wide.
• Models order with optional S/S skirt for dias/counter surface mounting come with large capacity S/S grease tray(s)
• 1” thick polished steel griddle plate
• 23” depth with 4” wide grease trough.
Options & Accessories
•Chrome griddle plate
• Full or half-grooved griddle plate
• Stainless steel skirt for dias/counter surface mounting
• Electric spark ignition; 120V 60 Hz, single phase 0.1A; includes cord and NEMA 5-15P plug
• Electric spark ignition; 208/240V (50/60Hz) cord and plug is NOT suppled with this voltage option.
• Stainless stand with solid top holding shelves,adjustable feet and casters (locking front).
• Removable stainless steel attachment condiment rail with 1/9 food pan cut outs (pans supplied by others)