Metro C539-HDC-U-BUA 3 Series Full Height Heated Holding and Proofing Cabinet
• Insulation Armour™: Patented insulation technology retains heat, saves energy, and provides a cool-to-touch exterior. Durable polymer construction is dent, impact, and stain resistant. Molded-in hand holds create vertical handles for mobile applications.
• Colors: This Insulation Armour unit is available in Blue.
• Control: Three modules are available: Holding, Moisture, and Combination Proof and Hold. All feature an easy-to-read digital thermometer, recessed control dials, a master on/off switch, and power indicator lights. All are removable without tools for easy cleaning, and allow for future upgrades without replacing entire cabinet body.
• Performance: All modules provide fast heat-up and recovery through a thermostatically controlled, forced convection system.
• Sizes: C5 3 Series cabinets are available in Full Height (71", 1803mm), 3/4 Height (59", 1499mm), and 1/2 Height (44", 1118mm) sizes.
• Doors: Solid insulated aluminum or clear polycarbonate doors are available. Full Height cabinets can be configured with full length or dutch-style doors. Clear doors provide visibility of the contents of the cabinet without the heat loss associated with opening the door.
• Capacity: Three slide styles provide maximum holding capacity. Choose from Universal Wire, Lip Load, or Fixed Wire.
• Reliability: Reliability and durability are designed into every C5. High-quality components provide a long life of worry free use.
• Power Options: Choose between standard high wattage or low wattage models based on the specific needs of the application.
3 SERIES REMOVABLE CONTROL MODULES
• Holding Module: Hot holding at higher temperatures without moisture control.
• Moisture Module: Hot holding and proofing. Moisture control at any temperature.
• Combination Module: Hot holding and proofing. Moisture control at lower temperatures (proofing).