Star 848MA Natural Gas 48" Countertop Griddle Manual Control
Ultra-Max® gas griddles are designed to be reliable, efficient, and accurate. Each twelve  inch (305 mm) section has its own independent temperature control and the griddle surface is one  inch (25 mm) thick, providing even cooking of a variety of products at the same time.
• Optional mechanical snap-action thermostats use sensors embedded 0.1875 in. (5 mm) from the cooking surface every 12 inches (305 mm) for precise temperature control
• Wide operating temperature range— between 150°F (66°C) and 550°F (288°C)
• One  inch (25 mm) thick polished steel or optional chrome griddle plate
• 30,000 BTU per twelve  inch section of griddle and standing pilot ignition
• 4.375-inch (111 mm) rear and side splash guard and a 3.5-inch (89 mm) by one  inch (25 mm) grease trough for easy cleanup
The Ultra-Max® gas countertop griddle will be constructed in the U.S.A. with a corrosion-resistant stainless steel base. The griddle plate will be one  inch (25 mm) thick and are offered with either a chrome or polished steel surface. The burners will allow control of each twelve  inch (305 mm) section and will a standing pilot. There will be one temperature control for each twelve inch (305 mm) section. The temperature will be controlled manually or by snap-action thermostats depending on selected options and will operate up to 550°F (288°C). The unit will have one  grease drawer on 824, 836, and 848 models, and two  grease drawers on 860 and 872 models. The griddles will have a 3/4-inch NPT male gas connection. The griddles will be supplied with four  inch (102mm) legs that are adjustable up to 1.375 inches (35 mm).