True TOAM-48-HC-TSL01 Open Air Merchandiser
• True’s open air merchandisers are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
• Large, open front allows easy access to display levels and places maximum attention on merchandising.
• Factory engineered, self-contained refrigeration system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
• High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 40°F (0.5°C to 4.4°C) for the best in food preservation.
• Patented reversing condenser fan motors. Fan motors reverse during defrost off cycles to help keep condenser coil free from dirt, dust and debris. Keeping coils clean optimizes the unit’s performance providing colder holding temperatures and increased energy efficiency. Regularly scheduled thorough cleaning of coils still recommended.
• Exterior - non-peel or chip black powder coated cold rolled steel; durable and permanent. Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum liner. Stainless steel interior floor and deck pans.
• Four (4) adjustable, solid white powder coated cantilever shelves. Each shelf is equipped with an LED light strip to provide 5 levels of even lighting throughout the cabinet.
• LED interior cabinet lighting and under shelf high output LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet and illuminates product on each shelf.
• Glass lower front panel. Durable and break resistant maximizes product visibility.
• Entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
• NSF/ANSI Standard 7 Type I compliant for the storage and/or display of packaged or bottled product; maximum ambient temperature 75°F (24°C).