Changes to Our Shopping Process to Encourage Social Distancing
In this trying and uncertain time, our staff has gone above and beyond to make sure restaurants, home chefs, and others in the hospitality industry maintain continued access to the equipment and supplies they need to service their customers and care for their families.
In response to the pandemic we’ve taken steps such as daily temperature checks for our staff, requiring the use of masks in our showrooms, routine cleaning of our work areas, installing plexiglass barriers at our registers, installing hand sanitizing stations throughout our stores, and making gloves and masks available to staff and customers who want them.
To promote health, safety, and consistency for our team, and to clarify the standards being upheld in our stores, see below;
Shopping Inside the Store
- We are requiring that everyone wears masks while in our store to protect our customers and staff.
- We request that all customers maintain Social Distancing standards (keeping a safe distance from other individuals) while interacting with our staff and waiting in checkout lines.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed at the main entrance and strategically throughout our showrooms.
- We encourage customers to bring the fewest number of people per family/business necessary to shop.
- We are offering contactless transactions for those who would like to place orders from their vehicles (see “Curbside Pickup” below)
- You can call your nearest store to have any of your questions on pricing/availability answered by a member of our staff before your visit. You may be directed to a sales associate that you have worked with before or speak with someone available in our showroom.
- For equipment orders, we have a drive-up loading dock and staff available to assist with loading equipment into your truck or van while you wait.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to develop, our operations teams will continue to listen to advice from medical experts, associates, and customers, and consider how we can best serve people while helping slow the spread of the virus. The health and safety of our customers and staff is our number one priority.